Tuesday, July 19

Day five...

I just realized this morning that I have been coloring all along.


So I have decided to catch up with posts of the project I have been working on.
Every December my friend lynda of the
 sends out Christmas cards from her church to shut-ins.
This year I decided to help by making at least 100 cards for her project.
I make multiples of different cards and while making them I realized I have been coloring every day.

so here we go with multiple posts to get caught up an the Daily Marker Challenge!


The snowmen are from Stampin Up.
The colors are based on the patterned paper pack I purchased from Michael's. The coloring was done with Marvy markers.
Not really my colors but to each his own.

More posts to come. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!