Sunday, July 10

Challenge 4...

This one is really fun!


 I am a coffee person.
When I saw the sketch for this challenge I knew what I wanted to do immediately.
I will try and give you the instructions for the cup and lid...

Cut one piece of white card stock 4"x11".
Fold in half.
 
Mark in 1/8" at the fold and 1/2" at the bottom on each side of the folded cup. 
Place your cup folded on your paper trimmer and trim from the 1/8" mark to the 1/2" mark.

Now cut the two lid pieces.
1 piece 4.25" x 1.25"
Mark 1/4" in from two edges on one side of the cup and trim from the 1/4" down to the unmarked edge.
 1 piece 4.25" x .50".
 Glue the 4.25" x .50" piece to the bottom of the other lid piece to look like the above picture.
Now glue the lid to your cup at the fold.
Once the glue is dry trim the bottom of your cup to fit it whatever envelope you choose.
 
To decorate I cut a piece of beige card stock about 1" wide by 5" long and run through your Cuttlebug with the WeR Memory Keepers quilted embossing folder.
Cut this in half and glue to the card leaving a space as shone in the finished card.
Trim the edges to match the cup.
I used Taylored Expressions "Joe to Go" set for the verse and stamped it in Staz-On timber brown.
 
The coffee beans are from the die set to match the "Joe to Go".
 
Enjoy your coffee!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. What a clever take on the sketch! I love the coffee beans! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!