Thursday, July 14

Challenge 2...FMS245...



Shhhhhhhhh.....
don't tell hubby but this is his birthday card!
Luckily he doesn't check out my blog unless I suggest it.

The hammer is from a Stampin Up set called "Totally Tools".
I stamped it on white card stock with black Staz-On and colored with my Distress Markers. 
The bottom is a Cuttlebug embossing folder. 
I found a paper pack at Michael's with sheen look paper and it was perfect for this. 

I don't usually use square cards but I don't have to mail this one!

3 comments:

  1. Perfect for a guy! Love that embossing folder! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great masculine card! I love that hammer and the embossed background! Your hubby will love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!