Thursday, February 4

Valentine stamping...

Can not get away from the pink!
But with a very good reason. I decided today to make my 13 month old Granddaughter's Valentine from Grandma and Grandpa.
This will be my day 4 submission to the 
I know what your thinking...where's the coloring.
Well once again I didn't have a pink ink to match my paper.
the cupcake is made with direct to paper coloring with Colorbox cats eyes. Just smoosh the colors and I added white until I got the color I wanted.
Then to the Cuttlebug with my Paper Smooches cupcake dies (it even has the sprinkles).
Now to get a little gift card for inside. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank You for sharing your coloring for The Daily Marker 30 Day coloring challenge.So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smooshing -- now that's a new technique word for me! grin! Cute cupcake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!