Thursday, February 18

Pulling out the Rollograph...

The other day I was on a Facebook group I had just joined called Stamping Enablers.
One of the ladies asked if anyone still used their Stampin' Up wheels, either on or off the roller.
That got me to thinking about the drawer full of Rollograph and Stampin' Up images that I had taken off the rolls.
At the time I pulled them all off and put Aileen's Tack it Over and Over on the backs, let them dry, then put them in food storage bags.
 As you can see there are quite a few. I chose a bunch and started to stamp them up for the 

My wonderful hubby had cut me the perfect piece of plexiglass.

The best part of this is that I decided to play with coloring options that were not available to me when I first purchased these or even when I took them off the wheels.

 The above card, which is my submission for day 18 of the Daily Marker 30 day Coloring Challenge, was made with a Magenta Rollograph for the background. I used Tim Holtz Distress markers to color the dragonfly background as well as the text and dragonfly made by Inkadinkadoo.

There will be more in future posts but this gets you started and I would love to thank the lady who brought up the question on Stamping Enablers...but I can't find the post?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!