Tuesday, February 9

Paper and pen...

For today's
I really did challenge myself.
I found one of those packs of card stock that you get at the big box stores when they are on sale. The last time I challenged myself not to pick out the jewel tones or autumn colors, my personal favorite.
 Sorry, it's a bit blurry but trust me there are two green shades and a white in this pack.
I went in my basement to find my Marvy Markers. That was my challenge for today...just to find them.
Once I had them both I pulled out my Misti and my Stampin' Up Lotus Blossom set. Have had this set for years and never used it.
  
The colors match!
I sponged a little green on the white to tone it down.
It still needed something. Not worried about wrecking the markers I could barely find, I tapped dots over the front.

This color challenge is really taking me into colors I don't usually use...and I like it! 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!