Sunday, February 7

Feeling Blue...



Have to be honest with you all, a lot of my cards for a while will be made with Spectrum Noir.
The reason? I am getting rid of them as I use up each color. When I first got them I was thrilled. But I truly don't get the alcohol marker thing?
I so love my Distress markers. 
I know you are all going to say shading, right? I started in art school before becoming a nurse and honestly I feel I can shade in just about any medium.
 Some easier than others.
 Also I like my StazOn and it tends to bleed with the Spectrum.
Here is one of my use ups of blue. The images are all Stampin' Up.

Enjoy the game today...or as one of my friends said 6 hours uninterrupted stamping time!!!  
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank You for sharing your coloring for The Daily Marker 30 Day coloring challenge.Lo
    ve your adorable cats.































































































































    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!