Saturday, January 23

Woodgrain neutral...

As noted in previous posts I quilt.
One of my favorite stores is located near to me in 
Western New York.
 The owner Marie knows I stamp and she has the most wonderful bags with turn of the century advertisements on them.
 I'm sure she doesn't get them just for me but I love 'em!
Once my stash of bags gets overwhelming I start making cards for friends using my Stampin' Up set "Puns from the Past".
I was able to do both the colors and the card sketch using said bags.

Can you stand it?
The bag actually had a grater on it to go with the
 text "grateful for you"! 

Using the circle dies and my Cuttlebug made this card a snap.

Hope you are all enjoying your Winter! 
I know I'm enjoying mine!
 

3 comments:

  1. These bags are fab and love the sentiment pun! Thanks for joining Fusion x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your punny sentiment is perfection ... and I love the bag recycling ... so glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grate card!!! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!