Saturday, December 1

Here kitty, kitty...

This little kitty is a favorite of mine this year.
While stamping with a dear friend she let me borrow this fantastic cat and mistletoe image.
I stamped him on bright white paper from WalMart with black Momento ink. After he dried thoroughly I colored him using my new Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, shading as I went along.
Once he was dry I cut him and the mistletoe out. After layering red and green cardstock onto a base card of white, I ran another piece of white through my Cuttlebug with a snowflake folder.
Kitty and mistletoe foam taped onto the card front and their it is, a card for two wonderful people I know and care for, who like kitties!

(P.S. Do you think my pictures are better lately? My friend said I should take pictures rather than scan.)     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!