Saturday, March 10

Our Daily Bread...

I'm not in a particularly blue mood but I needed a thank you note and I find lately, unfortunately, I need sympathy and thinking of you cards. I had purchased the "Birds & Butterfly Labels" stamps from Our Daily Bread at the last stamp convention I attended. They are compatible with the Spellbinders Labels 18 which I already had.
Today while cleaning my stamp room for a stamping day tomorrow I found the stamps and decided I needed to play. 
What fun to go to the Our Daily Bread site http://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com.
There I found a quickie card that I put my own spin on. 
Thank you to Kush for your inspiration. 
The most fun came when I used my water color pen and my Adirondack Denim dye pad to water color around the edge of the stamped image that I had cut out with my largest Label 18.
More stamping tomorrow...I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!