Saturday, September 17

a little bit more…


This wonderful set of snowmen I just had to have a couple years ago.
I bought it for the coffee snowman but have used it for so many other cards.
The base card is red card stock with a layer of black card stock.
On the main white card stock panel I stamped the sentiment from Kaiser Crafts “Christmas Feeling” (Pre 2014).
The way I found the not too exact date of the set is that it is selling on Amazon and the lone review was from 2014!
Next I stamped the snowmen from Hello Bluebird “Frosty Littles” (2018) with Hero Arts charcoal ink and colored them with Copic markers.


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/18/2022

    Hi Arlene! What an adorable card! Those snowmen are so cute and perfect for the corners of this sketch! You finished it off with such a sweet sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Retro Rubber! Thanks! jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable, Arlene! I have a tiny set of Hallmark snowmen for a tabletop tree that looks so like these - I smiled as soon as I saw them! And that bold and center sentiment is awesome! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arlene I love this sentiment! It deserves to be front and centre :) The sweet snowmen create a sweet little frame, terrific, clean & simple card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that you made a Christmas card from the sketch. The sentiment is great, that needs to be said more. The snowmen are adorable. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!