Friday, August 19

thanks…


Once again I am using Lawn Fawn “Platform Pop UP” dies to create a 3D card.
I just can’t stop!
I’ve made over 10 over the last week!
This uses the dies to cut out some card stock that I bought on clearance at Michael’s years ago.
The sentiment was cut from 110lb white card stock using My Favorite Things “Simply Thanks” die and glued to the card.
The mice are stamped and colored using multiple Lawn Fawn mice sets.
These I cut out and applied to the card with glue and foam squares.



2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card Arlene - love the wee mice and how you have used them
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Arlene,I love interactive cards for kids and this is absolutely adorable! Card critters don't come any cuter than Lawn Fawn critters, right?! Would love to have you as a GDT for one of our SAS4Kids holiday challenges. If you're interested, could you email me at my cards.by.sybrina Gmail address? Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon. Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!