Tuesday, October 19

octobers…


So I realized that the card I posted previously was what I thought was a one layer card but it wasn’t!
I thought it would bleed through but when I made this one…it didn’t!
It’s a base card made of watercolor paper, which is heavy like card stock, that I stamped with the images and sentiment from Picket Fence Studio “A World of Octobers” using VersaFine black ink.
Then I watercolored it with Distress inks gathered twigs, fossilized amber, rusty hinge and peeled paint.

It didn’t bleed through!


2 comments:

  1. Splendid make and lovely colours

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful Autumn card, Arlene ! Very simple but so gorgeousl. And those sentiments from PFS are just beautiful, love them. Thanks so much for sharing this perfect OLC and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!