Tuesday, October 19

autumn joy…

 


Autumn colors don’t seem so bright this year but the crows, our Autumn visitors, are super noisy!
The base card is white card stock.
On water color paper I stamped the image from Colorado Craft Company “Love Art” using Versafine black ink.
Once dry I water colored it with Distress inks hickory smoke, weathered wood, peeled paint, wild honey, rusty hinge and gathered twigs.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Picket Fence Studios “A World of Octobers” with the Versafine ink.







4 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet make

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image and perfect for our Autumn challenge. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fan of the Anita Jeram's stamps, I see ! Adorable one layer card with this image. Beautifully watercolored and I love the sentiment you chose. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops....I wouldn't have seen it wasn't a One Layer Card if you hadn't mentioned it in your other post. So thanks for telling and for sharing in the gallery anyway !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!