Thursday, July 8

thanks bokeh…


Looking at the inspiration photo I found the grey background interesting.
So my base card is grey card stock that I did a bokeh design with Newton’s Nook Designs “Bokeh Stencil Set”and Distress Oxide inks picked raspberry and kitsch flamingo.
From a piece of white card stock I die cut the sentiment using MFT Die-namics “Simply Thanks”  then colored the letters with Distress Oxide twisted citron ink before gluing them to the card front.
As you can tell the colors inspired me!


2 comments:

  1. Love the pink on grey Arlene, and the pop of colour on the thanks is stunning
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!