Saturday, December 5

snowman time...

 

 My theory is she shouldn’t have gone out in the hot sun if she didn’t want to melt?
The base card is white card stock with a strip of dark yellow card stock.
The “rays” were made on white card stock using MFT Stamps “Ray of Light” stencil and Distress inks fossilized balmier, wild honey and spiced marmalade.
At the bottom of that I stamped the sentiment, that I believe is from Inky Antics, using Memento tuxedo black ink.
Next I stamped the snow girl, that I also think is Inky Antics, with the same ink and colored her with Copic markers.




1 comment:

  1. Looks a little hot for the snowman, hope he is okay. A great card. Thanks for joining us at Crdz 4 Galz. Also thanks for your patience during our In -Linkz issue. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!