Saturday, December 15

Winter fun...


What’s more fun than playing in the snow?
Stamping a card about playing in the snow!
The base card is white card stock.
The main piece is white card stock with a piece of red and white snowflake patterned paper glued to it.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the image from Stampingbella’s “The Littles Winter Collection Snowball Girl” with Memento tuxedo black ink.
To get the snow to the edges I used a fine line black Sharpie marker.
Next I trimmed the snow and girl to toss out the top so the snowflakes would show before I glued it to the bottom of the main piece.
To finish I stamped the verse from Darcie’s “Winter Pin Pals” set with the Momento and colored her with Faber-Castell Polychromos.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Arlene. Just having a chance to check out all the lovely cards. Love your cute little guy and the sentiment is adorable. Have a wonderful blessed New Year. Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!