Thursday, April 13

You don't always have to go in debt...

...to enjoy your stamping craft!
I purchased the stamp, papers and pencils all on sale for this card.


The base card and all the colors  came from a set of textured card stock that I bought at Michael's when they had their 5 card stock packs for $10.00 sale.
The white card stock is linen that I also bought at the sale.
Onto the inside of the blue base card I applied a piece of white and stamped the "Happy Easter" from Unity Stamp Company's "Pretty Easter Find" set which I bought for 40% off, they are always having sales, using my Adirondack slate ink (you could use any grey ink pad for this).
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the image from the Unity Stamp Company's set with the same ink.
I then colored the image with Crayola pencils, bought these with a 50% off coupon at Michael's.
I used my tape runner, bought on sale, to tape the pieces onto the card front...but you could use a glue stick, always on sale at back to school time.
A simple, easy, quick and inexpensive greeting for someone which means more because you made it!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...sweet too. Love your adorable images and I love that you bought them all on sale! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple and adorable
    love the color on the image
    wonderfully made
    Many thanks for playing with us at ATSM this time
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!