Saturday, April 8

April showers may bring May flowers...

...but more important it brings Spring peas!



The base card and only piece of card stock for this card is white.
I used my Micron 08 pen and a straight edge to place the pole for the peas to grow on.
I stamped the peas and the verse from Paper Smooches "Vegtastic" set using StazOn jet black ink.
I used my Faber-Castell India ink pens to color the peas and my Micron to draw in the vines to connect them.
The raindrops are made using a Jenni Bowlin stencil called "teardrop" and sponged with Distress stormy sky ink.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I never think of the veggies that grow from the April showers! Clever:) Great card and design! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with our April challenge! I hope you play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!