Thursday, January 5

Winter...

Nope, not talking abut the time of year or even my Granddaughter!!!
This Winter is a lovely lady who is doing a Valentine card drive for kids in the hospital...



I wanted to make multiples of this card and needed a simple formula.
Hero Arts provided it in the form of a set for calendar cards.
 They are from 1996 so chances are you can't get them anymore but a friend gave me a huge pile of them and I felt they were perfect for the card drive and the challenge.
I started with a red card stock base card and trimmed down the calendar card to fit the front.
Using my StazOn jet black ink, and the figures stamp, unknown company, I stamped them as shown.
Next I stamped the verse, unknown company, using the same ink.
Using the LePlume crimson lake marker I colored in the dress.
Finally I stamped the Stamps by Judith peg heart using Marvy Matchable crimson lake ink. 

It was quick and I was able to get 24 cards accomplished in a short time.

Please consider making cards for this worthwhile cause! 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Great use of those calendar cards! Such a worthwhile cause.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!