Tuesday, September 6

This bear, I know where...

it comes from!


Yes, for this challenge I can tell you that I stamped the bear, Stamps by Judith, on cream card stock using Adirondack "espresso" and colored him using my Chameleon pens.
The base card is cream card stock with a layer of black card stock. 
I took the brown pieces and ran them through the Cuttlebug with my "Kitchen Weave" Cuttlebug embossing folder.
The verse is an unknown company but looked perfect with the happy bear.
The bear and verse are foam taped onto the card.
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I LOVED Stamps by Judith a few years ago and was lucky enough to visit her store during a visit to Minnesota (I'm going to have to dig through my stamps now and find my own stash) I'm so glad that you reminded me how GREAT those stamps are. Your card is really fun. I love the Cuttlebug folder too. Thanks for sharing your work with us!
    ~Jo, SS-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!