Saturday, July 5

Buttons and bows...

Well, at least one bow. 
This is what they asked for at the Penny Black July Challenge!


I spent this past Thursday stamping with a friend. We always have a great time creating together. 
Our theory is : try it and if you don't like it it's only a piece of paper.

My friend loved my new Penny Black stamp "delightful".
She had seen somewhere online that a watercolor artist used light ink to stamp an image and then go in with Distress inks and water to create a water colored image. 

I decided to give it a try with the same stamp...


This is what I came up with! The mini buttons seemed the perfect accent to the flowers and I actually had ribbon that matched perfectly!

So this will be my entry for the challenge and the next two postings will show you what else I did on this very creative day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card - love your colours!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!