Monday, June 9

Because I knew you....

Yes, I watched the Tony Awards last night!!!

A very dear friend and fellow stamper got me hooked on Wicked, so today's Mojo Monday challenge card is dedicated to her!


We played with our Distress markers together and I decided to make a card out of one of the results!


Once again Mojo Monday has inspired me!!!
I white embossed the flower stamp on kraft card stock. 
Colored with my Distress markers and layered it onto more card stocks!

When I found the sketch for Mojo Monday I embossed more kraft card stock and punched out a flower. 
I didn't want to hide the flower so I pulled out my Martha Stewart "Happy Birthday" punch! 
I was able to fit the flower in the end!

Now I know it's not a man card but read the fine print!
 It says this sketch could be used for a woman's card as well!
(Though I know a few guys who garden that would be very happy to get this card)

P.S. this is my friends blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!