Saturday, April 20

Trying a new idea and thinking of Boston...

A friend and I were out shopping a while ago and ran across Ranger craft nibs at Michael's. She suggested that we get them, as they were marked "way" down, and the handle, also discounted, and try using them with our Tim Holtz re-inkers. So the first picture shows all my supplies to try this...



The second picture shows the Our Daily Bread unmounted flag stamp that I inked with black Stazon and stamped onto kraft card stock. I started playing with the inks and my watercolor pens. All turned out as you see... but I didn't like the kraft color in the flag. So I pulled out my Tim Holtz white marker and it worked perfectly.




Picture three shows the finished product. I was going to use them for Fourth of July cards but I thought this was a card and sentiment we needed today.



Please say prayers for all the people suffering in the world right now. We, who live in the United States, are feeling world events very close to home this week ... but others are suffering around the world. As you pray for Boston or Texas, please remember China and other countries.

God bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!