Tuesday, September 13

My Take on the 9/11 Anniversary

I spent 9/11 at my friend lynda's home stamping cards for my servicemen. If you've read my blog before you know how important, I feel , it is to support our men and women in the service.
lynda and I had recently spent a day at a stamp convention in our area and stopped at the 
I purchase the servicemen set and she purchased the flag. Together they make the most beautiful cards.
Please visit lynda's blog for her use of the stamps.

I went a different way with the same two stamps...


I started with a set of pre-made square cards I had purchased at one of the big box stores years ago. I used white linen card stock to stamp the images with Staz-on black ink. I then colored in with pencil, yes it's just that simple. lynda's card is more involved and just gorgeous but I usually do things a little simpler. I foam taped the soldier image onto the flag and that was it!

Please don't forget our servicemen and women who are still serving in places that threaten their lives every day. Say a prayer for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!