Thursday, October 10

ribbons...


Another time when I went shopping and found something on clearance.
In this case it was ribbons by Celebrate It! At Target for 90% off.
Of course I have had them sitting for years in my stash without an idea for their use...until today.
I cut a rectangle of double backed adhesive larger than the rectangle die I was going to use from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Rectangle STAX”.
To this one side I applied the ribbons then trimmed them around the  adhesive.
This I attached to the white base card.
Next I die cut the black front piece with the rectangle die , making sure it covered the ribbons on the base card.
To finish I die cut the ghosts using a very old Sizzix “Ghosts” die.

2 comments:

  1. What a great use of ribbons and they really are pretty ones in the vibrant colours, many thanks for sharing and joining in our 'Ribbons' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ribbons. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Allsorts Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!