Monday, October 7

multi-colors...


Do you ever by things because you saw a YouTube video but then forget about them?
That’s the case with the stencils I used for this card.
Here is the video...
Then I found a set (4) at a good price, bought them and put them away.
Today with needing to use so many colors I pulled them out and played.
Sure glad I did!
Colors I used were Distress Inks twisted citron, carved pumpkin and mustard seed.
To get the black on the card I die cut black card stock with stencils from Tim Holtz’s “Wildflower Stem #2” and “Celebration Words : Script”.
These I glued to the card front.
Quick, easy and so much fun!


5 comments:

  1. Amazing use of the colours and I love the black silhouette against them. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love that stencilled background Arlene - a really dramatic card with the black sentiment and silhouette flowers against it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! The black elements look very striking against your beautiful stenciled background. Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the most beautiful card and I love the stencilled background. How amazing is your silhouette floral against it! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card you have created for this challenge :) Thank you so much for playing along with us at AAA Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!