Friday, October 18

bunny birthday...

For a while I have been picking up new dies for interactive cards but putting them away.
Today I pulled out two and decided to make my granddaughter’s gift card birthday card.
Finding MFT Die-namics “Slider Surprise” die in my stash I looked up the video...
It is a wonderful video and I highly recommend it.
My supplies for making this card are... 
-MFT Stamps “Beach Bunnies”
-MFT Stamps “Hog Heaven”
-MFTStamps “Sweet Somebunny”
-MFT Die-namics “Slider Surprise”
-MFT Die-namics “Stitched Sentiment Strips”
-MFT Mixables Stencil “Clouds”
-MFT Premium Stencil “Grassy Edge”
-MFT Hybrid Ink “Extreme Black
-Tim Holtz Distress Ink faded jeans and forest moss
-Lawn Fawn “Push Here”
-White and black card stock
-Copic markers
-Scissors

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see this interactive card IRL Arlene - it's awesome just the way it is flat like this - your clouds are stunning!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!