Thursday, March 28

3D flowers...

and

My favorite coloring medium are colored pencils.
I love the ease of shading with them and color mixing.
You can also use Gamsol for a smother look.
The base card is white card stock.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped flowers from MFT Stamps“Funky Flowers” using Gina K amalgam ink, colored them with Prisma pencils and trimmed them out.
On the base card I placed MFT Mix-ables stencil “Small Brick Wall” and with more Prisma pencils I colored a strip before gluing down the leaves.
Next I stamped the verse from MFT Stamps “Fluttering Friends” with the Gina K ink.
To finish I used foam dots to apply the flowers.



3 comments:

  1. Sweet. I love those funky flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pencil skills, this is such a pretty card! Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, thanks so much for sharing your colouring skills with us for this AYLI challenge. See you again soon! Squirrel Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!