Thursday, July 19

cozy Christmas...


One of my favorite techniques is making scenes from stamp sets.
In this case I used one Lawn Fawn “Christmas Dreams”.
The base card is green card stock that I folded in half and then half again on the front for a “fun fold”.
Using Sizzix “snowflake” embossing folder and white card stock cut to fit I embossed them before attaching to the card.
The main image piece is water color paper that I stamped and masked...
Please note i am keeping these masks to make more of the same cards.
I used StazOn jet black ink for the stamping and Derwent Inktense pencils with a water color brush.
I backed the main piece with green card stock and attached half of the piece to the folded front piece.




2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this card so much! You created an amazing scene and your masking skills are awesome! I love how you colored the stamped images and the embossed background is so beautiful! Thank you for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is SO sweet!! LOVE the shape of this card!! the Christmas scene is just darling!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!