Sunday, July 22

birdie lights...


This was a collection of  three stamp sets by Paper Smooches.
The card is white card stock.
Using anther piece of card stock I die cut the snow drifts with the die from “Borders 1”.
I used that and Distress hickory smoke ink to sponge in the sky.
I also used that piece to draw the snow drifts with a fine line black pen.
With the pole stamp from “Swanky Snowdudes” I stamped two of them with StaOn jet black ink.
Next I used the small light from “All Yule Need” and the StazOn to make the row of lights.
I drew the “cord” with the black pen.
The bird from “Swanky Snowdudes” was the last to be stamped with the StazOn.
Then it was time to color them all with Prisma pencils, artist stumps and Gamsol.
To make the lights I drew the color out with the stump and Gamsol.
Finally it was time for the verse from “Christmas Sampler” using the StazOn.

1 comment:

  1. Cute little scene card. Great combination of the trio of PS stamps. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!